Saturday, September 17, 2011

Photo Friday....


Well that's it - Medicals done. Now we just have to wait for my interview date. Hopefully I will hear something this week.

The kids and I made the most of our day in London - here are just a few of our photos.
Waiting for the train at Stoke station

Handsome H bored on the train

London Eye 

Big Ben - looking pretty big!

My beautiful A outside the Houses of Parliament

I wouldn't like to clean all those windows!

They're changing guard at Buckingham Palace....

A quick photo before lunch with the Queen

Is that Admiral Lord Nelson I spy up there?

The National Gallery at Trafalgar


1 comment:

  1. Great photos Lou, I'm glad you made the most of your day. x

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Lou :-)