Sunday, September 04, 2011

The Versitile Blogger....


Wow - I feel completely honoured - today I received my first Blog award.  Joe Hagy "Cranky Old Man" and author of "Maybe it's just me! The random thoughts ,opinions and reminiscences of a cranky Old Man" has presented little old me with the “Versatile Blogger Award”.

There are rules for winning this award, and they are as follows:
1) Thank the blogger who awarded you and link back to them.
2) Share 7 things about yourself.
3) Pass the award along to 15 other newly discovered blogs.

So - I have already thanked Mr Hagy at the start of this post, and given a link back to his blog, so what's next - ahh yes 'Share 7 things about yourself:
  1. I'm middle aged and female.
  2. I have 3 children, A who is nearly 21, G who is 13 and H who is 12.
  3. I am madly in love with my wonderful S.
  4. My favourite meal is Lobster and a bottle of ice cold Sancerre or Pouilly Fuisse.
  5. I love thunderstorms.
  6. I am an Entomophob.
  7. Before this year is out I will have finally moved to the US

Now for the really tricky part. I read so many blogs and it is very hard to decide who to give an award to:

  1.  Maggie B at Finding Myself because she is just a truly wonderful lady
  2. Sarah at PEOPLE DONT EAT ENOUGH FUDGE another truly wonderful lady
  3. Bug Safari for helping in so many ways with the bug thing and for encouraging me to bring the Hummingbirds into my garden in SM (we now have 2 regular visitors)
  4. The Tiny Team at Tiny Green Elephants because, well just because - go over and have a look. Amazing family photos - lovely family and they make me smile.
  5. Kelly at A place of my own
  6. Michelle at A Red Envelope
  7. Kate at Kate takes 5  for having the best 'about me' video - love the out-takes!
  8. Dana at Lark Creations
  9. Michaela at Meeting myself coming back
  10. Pippa D at A Mothers Ramblings
  11. Claire at Claire, the Bear and the Bunch
  12. Chantelle at Fat Mum Slim 
  13. Kate at Kate Says Stuff 
  14. Amelia at Weddings, Babies... Everything 
  15. Not Just a Mummy  

Have fun with it - Love to you all :-)

7 comments:

  1. Thanks Lou. As soon as I get real internet access I will link up and accept. Thanks for thinking of me!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) I shall try to think of some fun 7 things!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much! x I will try to find enough people to pass this on to.x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for the award! I appreciate the acknowledgment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again Lou - I'm just getting to this now. Sadly, I've only come up with 8 people to award this too.... is that a fail then? LOL. It's not that I don't read a million blogs, because I sure do, but I wouldn't call too many of them versitile (they are mostly fashion blogs). Sigh. Oh well. :) But I'm putting this post together now...

    Maggie B.
    www.magslifetoday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Lou :-)