Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday 20th October 2011 - VISA Interview....

Well today was finally the day....
The culmination of the last 6 months worth of waiting....

Today I travelled to London to attend my Visa Interview at the US Embassy in London....
Today was the day that a lovely blonde short-haired American lady said to me at around 11.15am....

I AM HAPPY TO APPROVE YOUR VISA TODAY

Today was most definitely one of the most important days of my life....
Today was also my Mum's birthday....
Today my wonderful S has finally booked the flights that will reunite us as a family....

Put quite simply - WOW!

The stress of the last few months is lifted and I am shattered....
My 44 year old body has given in and I am in dire need of sleep....
I will write more tomorrow....

But guess what?


I am moving to California....

In 11 days....








2 comments:

  1. Fantastic News! How wonderful for you! Good luck with the move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoohoo! Excellent news, no time to feel tired now lady, we've got a move to get organised!
    So very pleased for you :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanx for stopping by and for taking the time to leave a comment. I love reading what you think of my posts.

Lou :-)