The rules of the Blog Buddy Questionnaire are quite simple:
- You must post the rules.
- Each person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- Answer the questions the person who tagged you has set for you, and create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer.
- I am Taurus - and yes I am stubborn and pig-headed, although I do admit when I am wrong.
- I am the eldest of 3 sisters, and I have 5 nieces but no nephews, my boys are the only ones in our family. I have no Aunties, and my only Uncle sadly died last October. My Uncle was never married and I have no cousins. We are small but select family and by 'normal' standards we are very close.
- I used to be a Hooker - NO not THAT kind, I used to play women's rugby union, and my position was hooker and I was actually pretty good because I can throw straight and could swing for the ball with both feet (if you don't understand the game of rugby union you will have no clue what any of that means - sorry)
- I love to feed the birds in the garden and used to hand feed a Wood Pigeon who I named Tom! I used to go out into the garden and shout 'Tom, come and get your food' and Tom would oblige by swooping down into the yard and take the seed out of my hand - only Sunflower hearts though, he wouldn't have anything else! eventually he found a mate and after copulating with her on the garden fence in front of me, that was the last I saw of him!!
- I am a techno geek, and love nothing more than pulling apart and rummaging in my computer making it faster and better than anyone else's. Thankfully S is as techno geeky as me!
- My favourite stories are The Gruffalo, Room on the Broom, Aliens Love Underpants and Walking through the Jungle - I work with 2 - 4 year olds so it comes with the territory, although I'm not sure knowing them by heart is particularly healthy!
- My children's friends seem to think that I am a pretty cool Mum..At my daughters 21st one of her friends said 'I want to go with A's Mum, cos she'll be playing the banging tunes!' - says it all I think!
- My favourite food of all time is Lobster - don't do anything fancy with it, just throw it in a pan of boiling water and pass me a glass of Sancerre or Poully Fuisse to wash it down with and I will demolish it. Coming a close 2nd is Prawns or Shrimp as I have to try and remember to say now!
- I would love to have my youngest sisters figure - as I affectionately say 'she got all the height, and I got all the width'.
- I have very few good friends, but the ones I do have I know I can count on no matter what.
- For the first time in what seems like a lifetime, I am actually truly happy. I smile and laugh every day, and I appreciate just what I have got - family, friends and life.
1: What are you most scared of?
Easy one this one - the dark! The really dark dark where you can't see your hand in front of your face let alone any nasty person who might be sneaking up on you.
2: How do you feel about bugs?
Can't say I'm a fan of bugs - I keep the screen doors closed to stop them coming into the house and I can't get to sleep at night if I can see or hear one in the bedroom.
3: How adventurous are your eating habits?
I think I am pretty adventurous, and will try pretty much anything. I tried eel at Christmas and though it pains me to admit it - I actually thought it was pretty tasty.
4: Dream Job?
I had my cream job, working in a Day Nursery with 2 - 4 year olds. Working with small children is so rewarding and you , I can't think of anything better to do. Hopefully I can carry on doing it without retraining now we have moved to the US.
5: Ever used the bathroom that's designated for the opposite sex?
Actually, no I haven't.
6: Lady Gaga - gifted or just weird?
Amazingly weird and amazingly gifted - I love her!
7: What is the most inappropriate thing you've ever done or said to someone?
Hard to say I do and say inappropriate things all the time, although none of it is ever really bad - I don't think!
8: Congratulations! You just won the lottery! What'cha gonna do with that money?
Buy a wonderful but not too huge house with lots of land in a truly beautiful part of the world. Buy a nice car - Camaro would be fab in either black or gun metal grey with all the extras imaginable - or a classic like a Ferrari Barchetta which is just sex on wheels (was that an inappropriate thing to say?). Give money to my daughter and the rest of my family and put some in trust for the boys. Save the rest so that we can do whatever we want and go where ever we want, when ever we want!
9: Favourite Dessert?
My Mum's homemade mince pies, straight out of the freezer. Creme Brulee.
10: Do you believe in Aliens?
Of course I do. How arrogant to believe that we are the only intelligent life in our or any other Universe.
11: Best Date ever?
I would have to say my first date with my wonderful S. He took me to meet his surrogate Mum on a Sunday afternoon. We went to the pub, I had a little too much wine, we went back to their house for dinner which was delicious and I drank a little more wine, and then on the way home I fell asleep...Guess I'm lucky he ever wanted to see me again, but that was 2 years ago, and the rest, as they say, is history!
1: What was the most exciting part of your day?
2: If you could have just one wish - what would you wish for?
3: If I could afford it I would have an eye lift - Would you ever consider plastic surgery and if so where?
4: What was your best subject at school?
5: Who was your first kiss?
6: Curry or Chilli?
7: If someone was to buy you a huge bouquet of flowers what flowers would you want?
8: My favourite perfume at the moment is 'Touch' by Burberry what is your favourite smell?
9: Everyone has something that they are really passionate about - what are you passionate about?
10: If you could go anywhere in the world for a dream holiday, where would you go?
11: What is you favourite film of all time?
Have fun guys